CSC Roadmap Out of Lockdown - Step 4
Published 11:31 on 18 Jun 2021
|The progression to Step 4 has been postponed until 19th July 2021.|
As I am sure you are aware the Government has announced a delay to the progression to Step 4 on the Roadmap out of Lockdown to 19th July 2021.
In view of this, and in line with some minor changes to guidance, the following will apply to Coniston Sailing Club with immediate effect:
Roadmap & Risk Assessments
These will be updated where required and stored on the website. Every member is responsible for ensuring they, and any guests, understand and follow these at all times.
There will be supplies of hand sanitiser and cleaning products available but it is recommended that you bring your own in case supplies have run out. If so, please notify a member of the Management Committee so they can be replenished.
This delay is obviously a disappointment to many, if not all of us, and we would just like to thank every member for your efforts in keeping Coniston Sailing Club a safe place to visit. We know we can count on you all to continue to follow the guidance and stay away in the event you or someone you have been in contact with, tests positive.
The sailing and racing has been well supported over the last few weeks and it is brilliant to see so many members including our juniors out sailing and generally having fun on the water. Our programmed outdoor activities will continue so we look forward to more of this over the coming weeks.
See you all soon.
CSC Management Committee
Last updated 14:39 on 8 October 2021