Top facebook2x Top email2x Email us Top webcam2x Webcam Top search2x Basket Login
Home / News / CSC Roadmap Out of Lockdown - Step 4
Home / News / CSC Roadmap Out of Lockdown - Step 4

CSC Roadmap Out of Lockdown - Step 4

Published 11:31 on 18 Jun 2021
The progression to Step 4 has been postponed until 19th July 2021.

As I am sure you are aware the Government has announced a delay to the progression to Step 4 on the Roadmap out of Lockdown to 19th July 2021.

In view of this, and in line with some minor changes to guidance, the following will apply to Coniston Sailing Club with immediate effect:

  • The Lockdown release party on 26th June has been cancelled. We are reluctant to set a new date until we receive some indication that it is likely this new date will remain. Therefore the Covid group will meet again on Thursday 1st July to discuss next steps. If you have already booked tickets we will leave them for now and move or delete when a decision is made.
  • Due to the rising number of confirmed cases in certain areas, members are reminded to maintain the one-way system and to wear face coverings when they are in the clubhouse, other than when seated at a table in the lounge area.
  • There is no longer a requirement to Book A Slot when you are visiting the club but please continue to scan the QR code and book a temporary membership ticket for any guests in line with the Membership policy. Your name will still be noted if you are sat in the lounge.

Roadmap & Risk Assessments

These will be updated where required and stored on the website. Every member is responsible for ensuring they, and any guests, understand and follow these at all times.

There will be supplies of hand sanitiser and cleaning products available but it is recommended that you bring your own in case supplies have run out. If so, please notify a member of the Management Committee so they can be replenished.

Thank You

This delay is obviously a disappointment to many, if not all of us, and we would just like to thank every member for your efforts in keeping Coniston Sailing Club a safe place to visit. We know we can count on you all to continue to follow the guidance and stay away in the event you or someone you have been in contact with, tests positive.

The sailing and racing has been well supported over the last few weeks and it is brilliant to see so many members including our juniors out sailing and generally having fun on the water. Our programmed outdoor activities will continue so we look forward to more of this over the coming weeks.

See you all soon.

CSC Management Committee

Last updated 06:16 on 8 June 2022

© 2022 Coniston Sailing Club powered by Sailing Club Manager