Top facebook2x Top email2x Email us Top webcam2x Webcam Top search2x Basket Login
Home / News / Burlington Trophy
Home / News / Burlington Trophy

Burlington Trophy

Published 08:28 on 29 May 2021

It's looking like a lovely day at Coniston today but unfortunately no wind and none forecast!!

The Burlington for cruisers is therefore postponed until Monday when it is hoped that we will be able to run 2 races.

Last updated 16:57 on 3 March 2022

© 2022 Coniston Sailing Club powered by Sailing Club Manager